Sixth Open Conference
It’s the sixth time we invite you to the Service Process Improvement Network Open Conference, made by and for Continuous Improvement in the office hotheads. With this event we want to continue building an environment for knowledge and experience sharing about management and process optimization. This time, in response to requests received as well as in order to meet the needs of the community, our workshops and presentations will concern robotization and machine learning.
Day one of the conference consists of robotics and machine learning practitioners speeches. Short and to the point stories and case studies – maximum content, no sales pitches. Day one is free and open to everyone. Simultaneous translation to English will be provided.
Day two is workshops and Open Space discussions. This formula gives you direct access to continuous improvement experts and at the same time possibility to discuss problems that may have been bothering you for a long time. Cost of the second day (one workshop of choice + all Open Space slots) is 500 PLN. In Polish only.
Registration for the conference is closed –
we reached max. limit of participants
|8:37||Registration, morning coffee|
|9:07|| Workshops (in Polish only, one to be chosen):
1. Practical analysis of automation potential – finding the low hanging fruit for robotization? – Mariusz Pultyn, Digital Teammates
2. How to prepare processes for Robotic Automation? – Michał Wolak, Office Samurai
3. Let the programme tell us what to do, not the other way around. Intelligent assistant in business processes. – Kamil Cupiał, 2040.IO
4. What doesn’t kill us, makes us stronger? – what decides effectiveness in crisis and change situations – Aleksandra Glinka, Synergia Management
5. Create your first UiPath robot – Andrzej Kinastowski, Office Samurai
6. Create your first chatbot – Marek Sowa, Capgemini
7. How to choose RPA software that fits your company’s needs? – Dominik Jaskulski, Office Samurai; Tomasz Rostkowski, Integrated Solutions
Conference takes place in:
Day 1 – Wydział Biologii i Nauk o Ziemi, (ground floor, assembly hall)
Day 2 – Wydział Zarządzania i Komunikacji Społecznej UJ (room 0.103 and classrooms on 1st and 2nd floors)
To access the venue with public transport take tram no. 18, 52, 11, 17.