7th Open Conference
It’s the seventh time we invite you to the Service Process Improvement Network Open Conference, made by and for Continuous Improvement in the office hotheads. With this event we want to continue building an environment for knowledge and experience sharing about management and process optimization.
Day one of the conference consists of 9 continous improvement practitioners speeches and one discussion panel. Short and to the point stories and case studies – maximum content, no sales pitches. Day one is free and open to everyone. Simultaneous translation to English will be provided.
Day two is workshops and Open Space discussions. This formula gives you direct access to continuous improvement experts and at the same time possibility to discuss problems that may have been bothering you for a long time. Cost of the second day (one workshop of choice + all Open Space slots) is 500 PLN. In Polish only.
|8:37||Registration, morning coffee|
|9:07|| Workshops (choose one):
1. Change hurts. If it doesn’t hurt, it’s not a change. – Andrzej Kinastowski, Office Samurai
2. Value Stream Mapping – Flor Martinez Reyes, Heineken
3. O!Game simulation – Krzysztof Pimpicki, Wojciech Świątek, Positive Productivity
4. Standardization in the office – do it wisely – Zuzanna Pamuła, Lundbeck GBS Krakow
5. How to prepare processes for the automation? – Dominik Jaskulski, Stowarzyszenie SPIN
6. How to prepare a company for process digitization? Process mapping workshops – Łukasz Czaczkowski, Edisonda
7. Ishikawa Diagram and Pareto analysis – how to identify and solve problems in processes? – Justyna Maciąg, Jagiellonian University
8. Do I know what I don’t know? Hypothesis testing – Luiza Janota-Głuchowska, Paweł Kokorczak, Bartosz Kolasa, AXA Ubezpieczenia
9. Lean leadership – how to effectively lead an organization – Konrad Pluciński, Impel Business Solutions
|12:37||Choosing of Open Space topics|
|14:17||Open Space slot 1|
|15:02||Open Space slot 2|
|15:47||Open Space slot 3|
Conference takes place in:
Day 1 – Zespół Dydaktyczno-Biblioteczny UJ (ground floor, assembly hall)
Day 2 – Wydział Zarządzania i Komunikacji Społecznej UJ (room 0.103 and classrooms on 1st and 2nd floors)
To access the venue with public transport take tram no. 18, 52, 11, 17.